Danny Maff

Mart 16, 2005

 

party was real fun for all

went to keg party on saturday it was the shit. Is that how you say? The shit, the bomb. I hgad a good time. got inot fight with this Ukrainian sailor. Kicked his head off. He didn't know that i am good at boxing business. I hope that he doesn't press a charge like the last man i hit. I don't need this troube speaking of that the last man is still going to prees on with his lawsuit. I need to get a lawyer. The one that the court appointed smells like liqour all the time. I do to but i am not lawyer. I lay bricks. When it's nt snowing.
Comments:
i saw that maff. I didin't think you could kick that high. You messed him up. Fuck the Ukraine.
 
Yorum Gönder

<< Home

Archives

Mart 2005   Nisan 2005   Mayıs 2005   Ağustos 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?