Danny Maff

Nisan 02, 2005

 

party

i was at party lasdt night and got into nother fight. The ukranian saiilor from a couple of weeks ago ran up and wanted to start shit. Me and my bro, tony and alto all got up in his face. he had frends with hi,m so we all started wilding, i kicked two asses my self. i know how to fight from the time i spent in the army fighting Serbians. It was a real barn-burner. Alto liot a tooth and my bro got kicked in ball. Sailors all fight like bitches dude. I had one in headlock andjumped up and slapped another one right in his ball. He fell and rolled around. i spit in his hair. Faggot. Next time they want to see me they better hgave pistols opr they will take long dirt nap out in the Kaspan mountains. If you know what i mean. Ok, i hope that you like this posts. It's hard to type because my fingers and hands hur from wrecking shiop on those assholes.
Comments:
Yo Danny-boy, I had your sister all spread out and shit this weekend like she is with your pa every night. Elbow deep, if you know what I mean...Two words: Beef Jerky

That'll teach you for messing with my friends you stooo-o-o-o-pid Klanner.
 
Eff you dude. I know who you are. Wait til i see you next time at the pinball parlor. You are deader then a doorknail. I am going to slap yoour ball half way to uranus, and i don't mean your shit drop. Jerk.
 
Dan-o, you gotsta be the only crackuh that has hairy palms from slappin' everyone else's ball(s)...I was slappin' my balls against your sister's ass last weekend, till they went off with bull-frog action in her maff, I mean muff...

It's on bitch. See you at the parlor...an' bring your sister.
 
duce.i was there witj alto and tony. We doidnt' see you or my siserter. She is uglty anyway. Fuck you man. I will do you slow so that you feel your asshople stretch.
 
Ha ha! The troglodyte's blog! Sorry man, I can't read this, too many words spelled incorrectly, hard to follow.
 
Yorum Gönder

<< Home

Archives

Mart 2005   Nisan 2005   Mayıs 2005   Ağustos 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?